|
Name
|
|
Roberto D’alberto
|
|
What
is/are your dream job(s)?
|
|
What do you have to do to start
working in that industry?
|
|
My Dream Job would be to
work in the games industry, as animator or Games Designer. Currently, I have
many different skills in drawing and design to help me reach my dream job. My
aspirations also consist of wanting to join the music industry too. Hopefully
once I have passed all my classes and graduated at university, I will be able
to choose a career path line and get involved with many different things.
|
|
What
skills do you possess now?
|
|
Don’t list your qualifications as
they are on you CV. Talk about what you did within those subjects that you’re
good at and enjoyed.
|
|
The skills I currently
possess consist of modern technology, such as Photoshop, Illustrator and
Games software. I also have skills in drawing on bot paper and digital
devices, along with knowledge of drawing and art. When it comes to music, I
am very skilled, as I can play 4 different instruments and have music theory
knowledge as well.
|
|
Have
you carried out any work experience or voluntary work?
|
|
Don’t list your qualifications as
they are on you CV. Talk about what you did within those subjects that you’re
good at and enjoyed.
|
|
I have done voluntary
work before. For example, I worked with NCS (National Citizens Service) to
help a local community with the look of an ally way behind a church. I had to
clean, and decorate the ally way with paint and plants. For work experience, I worked with my local
school as an assistant, helping out teachers with small jobs and watching
over the reception. I’ve also had a different work experience, where I had to
be a part of a development team for a 2 hour game with my college class. I
was the leader of the sounds development team, and had to give order down
from my superior to my team on how the audio for the game should sound and
what kind of music they/we needed to produce.
|
|
What
soft, transferable skills do you possess now or need to develop and how?
|
||
|
Problem solving
|
Communication
|
Commitment
|
|
Tenacity
|
Creativity
|
Honesty
|
|
Efficiency
|
Innovation
|
Trustworthiness
|
|
Teamwork
|
Entrepreneurship
|
Reliability
|
|
Self-presentation
|
Punctuality
|
Humour
|
|
Confidence
|
Public speaking
|
Empathy
|
|
ICT
|
Literacy
|
Numeracy
|
|
Try to use examples from your
everyday experience and that negatives can sometimes be turned into
positives.
|
||
|
My skills revolve around
loud communication and problem solving. I’m very good at solving problems and
finding solutions to problematic situations. Helping my friend get the bus
when he has no money or a bus pass even though he’s late, would be an example
of this, because I’d have to find a way to get him to school with me on time
somehow. I’m also very creative, I am always creating new things with my
drawings and music, while being inspired by my surroundings and the games I
play. I’m also really good at quick
mental maths, and doing huge sums in my head. For example, going to a shop
and having to work out how much it will costs for all my things.
|
||
|
What
personal interests and hobbies do you have or have had in the past?
|
|
|
Films
Music – both playing and listening
to.
Socialising
|
Sports
Pets
Travel
Stamp collecting
|
|
However uninteresting you may
think your interests are, even if you’ve not taken them very far, put them
down.
|
|
|
My best interests are in
music, Basketball and Games. I listen to a lot of music and a lot of
different music, plus, I can play Piano, Drums, Acoustic Guitar, Electric
Guitar and Bass Guitar. I mostly play acoustic guitar in my house and lean
different songs all the time. I really enjoy making music with my friends,
but not just for fun, as one of my friends plans on making music his profession.
When it comes to basketball, I used to play professionally, but I eventually
decided to take on a career in gaming as I enjoy it more. I play basketball
mostly in my spare time if I’m not playing games, working or playing
instruments. I especially love watching basketball too, like the NBA for
example.
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment